Users log in to their Conference Manager account using the login screen. This screen can be accessed at any time by clicking the LOGIN link on the top right corner of every Conference Manager page, just below the menu bar. If the text reads LOGOUT, then you are currently logged in to Conference Manager. You can find out what account you are logged in with at any time by clicking on the User Profile icon.
The user login page shows the following information:
- The name of the community you are logging in to
- An option to change the language of the login screen to any language option supported by the community. Which languages are offered is set on the Edit Conference page
- A line to enter your username
- A line to enter your password
- A link to be used if you have forgotten your password
Clicking on the link, "Forgot your password?" will bring you to a page where you can reset your password. The user enters their username or their email address, and a Password Reset email will be sent to the email address on file for their account.