On Page 1 of the Abstract Submission form, submitters are presented with an option to create additional authors. If you do not use Additional Authors and wish to hide this text, you can do so by making some modifications to the CSS code.
*Note: If you're not sure about how to use CSS, your IT staff can help you with this or contact us at email@example.com to have us help you.
- Log into your CID as an Administrator
- Click the 'Folder' icon on the upper right-hand side of the page
- Click into the Hidden folder
- You should see a file named generic.css (if you do not see this file, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Download the generic.css file to your desktop and open it in Notepad or any CSS editing software you may use
- Enter the following code into the file:
- Once you have completed the modification, Save the file
- Upload the newly edited generic.css file to your CID's Hidden folder
- Please allow 10-15 minutes for replication of CSS changes.